Fundamentals of Subject-Verb Agreement
This grammar exercise is based on what you learned in the page on Fundamentals of Subject-Verb Agreement.
Here's the exercise for you...
From the choices given within brackets, choose the correct answer to fill in the blanks.
- Anita ______ (has / have) a big house in Delhi.
- Every Saturday evening, my children ______ (jumps / jump) all over me to welcome me.
- The two Pathan brothers ________ (am / is / are) excellent cricketers.
- The smart little girl ______ (lives / live) with her grandparents.
- Our new watchman _______ (does /do) his work well.
- I ________ (has / have) no new DVDs with me this week.
- Now my little brother ________ (imitates / imitate) Casillas, the star goalkeeper of Spain.
- Our neighbours ______ (plays / play) volleyball every evening.
- These boys always ______ (does /do) their homework.
- Madhavan _______ (am /is /are) a faithful fan of Maradona.
Please record your choices on a piece of paper.
Then click here for the correct answers. (Opens a new window)
For Further Reading and Study...